GGM Tire Carrier Addon Table Installation Instructions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GGM

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.generalgreenmanufacturing.com
Every table I build, I install to check fitment before it leaves the shop. I can just about do it with my eyes closed. Today while going through the motions I realized I never made instructions for this and it may not be that self explanatory so here we go. As always, if you see something wrong, have a question, or think I should design something lame like birdhouses, let me know.

These instructions are downloadable from the website as well HERE

A picture of said table.
1676061814359.png

Through the beginning steps leave everything loose enough to make slight adjustments.

First install the latch stud into the hole shown. Use a washer on each side of the Tire Carrier.
1676061836505.png

Next, install the male hinges as shown. Use washers and provided 5/16 bolts. Make sure they are opposing directions.
1676061856737.png

Install the gold color bushings on each male hinge. Don’t drop them.
1676061879701.png
1676061885140.png

Carefully slide the male hinge into the female side on the table. If you have trouble, remove one of the male hinges and get another set of hands to hold the table up then slide the hinge in and reinstall onto the tire carrier. Push the male hinges outward to close the gap and tighten. The table should swing freely with no resistance. If some resistance is felt loosen and readjust. Try to get the hinges to touch both sides of the bushing, a small gap is acceptable.

1676061962345.png

1676061971385.png

Install the button latch, leave loose.
1676061988550.png

Close table against latch stud. Tighten both latch and stud in place. Once tight, test latch action and adjust as necessary. It may take a few tries to get everything aligned nicely.*TIP* The stud does not need to stick out much. My name is Matt, the guy that designed this, if this was a PITA feel free to cuss my name during installation. Once complete you now have a place to set your trail soda, the max weight limit is 30 pounds so don’t try to rebuild the engine on there. ENJOY!
1676062006261.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom