lexustruck Joined Feb 3, 2021 Threads 2 Messages 62 Location Washington Jul 18, 2026 #281 MissahPapaJ said: can you pull it if you don’t get the price you’re looking for? Click to expand... That’s the difference between a reserve and no reserve auction. No reserve - sells for top bid Reserve - sells for top bid only after a seller-chosen threshold is reached
MissahPapaJ said: can you pull it if you don’t get the price you’re looking for? Click to expand... That’s the difference between a reserve and no reserve auction. No reserve - sells for top bid Reserve - sells for top bid only after a seller-chosen threshold is reached
SoCal80series Joined Apr 29, 2019 Threads 44 Messages 837 Location Southern California Jul 19, 2026 Thread starter #282 Broski said: BAT has been bring good money for 80s Click to expand... If you have the right 80 is definitely has. I think I have one of those 80s. People have money - don't have time. If they want an 80 they want one that is correct and be problem free from the get go. My 80 fits into this category.
Broski said: BAT has been bring good money for 80s Click to expand... If you have the right 80 is definitely has. I think I have one of those 80s. People have money - don't have time. If they want an 80 they want one that is correct and be problem free from the get go. My 80 fits into this category.