The 80 was needing brakes and it was time for me to do them, so like any good cheap ass I had gotten everything over the last few years (yes had the pads for years) but the front calipers as they were in bad shape (sticking)the last time I tossed cheap pads on . I got some semi loaded fronts from a local parts joint which was a PITA as they were the only ones who had them in stock on Saturday but dont sell over the counter anymore . I had to have the local NAPA guy get them from one of his customers who had to order them from the non selling to deadbeats like me. Checked the wheel bearings for play put on the new calipers tossed on my 100 series pads (had 80 on it and I didn't cut the rotors) Pulled the back apart cleaned the slides /pins and greased them as they were sticking too. Installed new pads, looked at the drivers side parking brake since the bell crank is sticking too . Its a lost cause as the Cruiser likes to use the parking brake and took a few times to work when the weather was bad . Little brake shoes+ a SCed 1fze + 30miles = a bunch little springs that have lost their sprung :whoops:. Mounted up all my non OEM parts ""bled the system but I did a real 5 tire rotation (not the patent pending "Junk's toss them to the ground and pickup whatever's close to that hub") style. On my test drive everything is great no more slight pulling , straight stopping ,good pedal. When I take it GWN we'll see how the not cutting anything or replacing the rotors will do .