gen1 wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was going through stuff at may parents house. Dad passed away a few years ago and there are a couple sets of toyota Gen1 4runner/mini truck alloly wheels. If there any value or market for these, if so what is a fair price.?

Yes. What's the condition? Got any pics?

Condition on one set appears very good. I will see if I can hose off the easy to get to set. PM a number and I will text pic so I don't have to resize.

This appears to be the condition of one set. This was hosed off.

image.jpg

Yeah pretty good. I'm not in the market at the moment and shipping would be prohibitive for me being in Phoenix, but I just bought a set that were painted (with old tires) for $100. You should be able to do as well. Do you have center caps and lug nuts? Helps with the resale value.

They are in Sedona, I’ll have to look around for caps and lugs but I doubt they are around. I also found a set of spacers that appear to be new and a couple of boxes marked 86 Toyota but I don’t know if I’ll be able to get to them before my next visit.

Well Sedona is a whole lot closer.

Mystery box one has some brake pads, rotors, funky tail lights, 2 ECU and 2 new OEM with W/S xtra cab rear glass with xtra cab stickers. I won't get to the other box this trip. There might be a 3rd box of stuff.

Last edited:
Sent you a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom