GARY'S AUTUMN RUN OCTOBER 26 MOUNT CHEAM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Listen up gearheads, Gary's annual Autumn Run up Mount Cheam is coming up Saturday, Oct 26. You are expected to BE THERE!
This is the perfect family-friendly event so you can bring the wife, kids, and dogs up to the fabulous Cheam viewpoint and home again the same evening. Meet either at the Chilliwack Airport Coffee Shop for early breakfast at 8:00 a.m., or meet later on the Chilliwack Lake Road at the second pull-out past the traffic circle at 9:30. If the weather is good we will serve smokey dogs for lunch on the summit. If the weather is bad, Plan B is to head for a campfire at Foley Lake. Dress warmly with rain gear because it can be chilly up top. Late comers can catch up at the air down pull-out at the bottom of the mountain.
More details at the Oct 10 CC meeting and/or to be posted later on this thread.
Mt. Cheam.JPG

Last edited:
Have fun and stay away from the Mandalay Hotel while you're there.
Maybe take a tour of Richard Rawlings Weld 'er Up rat rod fabricating shop, not
far from the strip.

Have fun and stay away from the Mandalay Hotel while you're there.
Maybe take a tour of Richard Rawlings Weld 'er Up rat rod fabricating shop, not
far from the strip.
Steve Darnell, Bill. Richard Rawlings is in Dallas with Gas Monkey Garage :beer:

And Counts Customs is worth a stop too (Danny 'The Count', the Counting Cars)

And of course the Shelby factory and museum :D

You are correct, my bad. Darnell has that funky bus that picks up folks on the strip and
hauls them over for the Weld 'er Up tour. Another place I'd like to see next time in Salt Lake City
is the Dave Kindig custom car shop and as well as a repeat visit to
The_Bus-10.jpg
the Land Cruiser museum.

Steve Darnell, Bill. Richard Rawlings is in Dallas with Gas Monkey Garage :beer:

And Counts Customs is worth a stop too (Danny 'The Count', the Counting Cars)

And of course the Shelby factory and museum :D

I'm heading to Vegas on US Thanksgiving for my son's baseball tournament. We are staying a few blocks from the Shelby museum which I hope to visit.

I'm busy until 10 but I'm going to try and hook up with you guys at some point. 146.460? VA7 PAA

Last edited:
Have a great day out, too much low plastic on the GX for that route...

Heading out now.. will catch up where we can. :beer: 6 0 4 309 5233 or 146.460

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom