SOLD GA (5) 315/70/17 BFG KO2 on Rock Warriors with Slee 1 1/4 spacers and Lug Nuts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ga12r1

The "triple locked" troll himself...
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cruisersontherocks.com
Im looking to sale my 5 315/70/17 BFG KO2s mounted on Rock Warriors including 4 Slee/Spidertrax 1 1/4” spacers and lug nuts.

This is a turnkey package for someone with a 100 series wanting to run 35s.

Tires have around 12k miles on them and have been rotated using a 5 tire rotation. I would say they are better then 90%.

They are currently still on my rig and will probably stay there until I sell them.

I can get better pictures and tread measurements later. I’m just wanting to see if there is any interest.

Asking $1500. No shipping. Pickup only. Although I could possibly meet some one in Atlanta as I will be up there a few times in the coming weeks. Thanks!

Last edited:
Such a sweet truck. Can’t wait to see what your 5th set of wheels will be :D

Jk - great deal for someone!

Free bump

Gorgeous setup! GLWS, these will find an awesome home I'm sure. I'm not setup to handle 35s, so all I can do is drool for now. :eek:

They will be coming off the truck this weekend. I hope to get tread depth measurements and better pics up by Monday.:bounce:

Dang I wish they were a bit smaller... 35s on the 200 are a bit tougher. If you decide to split tires and rims I'd be interested in the rims potentially

Dang I wish they were a bit smaller... 35s on the 200 are a bit tougher. If you decide to split tires and rims I'd be interested in the rims potentially
PM sent

Price drop to $1500. They are off the truck and I’m ready to move these.

Let me know if you change mind on shipping

Would these spacers fit a 2nd gen tundra and would you be willing to sell them separately if so?
I’m not sure about the fitment. If the wheels and tires do not sell within the next week I will probably break everything and sell separately. Thanks!

I’m not sure about the fitment. If the wheels and tires do not sell within the next week I will probably break everything and sell separately. Thanks!
I’m interested in all 5 wheels and lugs as well if you split them from the tires. Located near Marietta for a local sale. Let me know as I’m shopping for new wheels for my 200. Thanks.

I’m interested in all 5 wheels and lugs as well if you split them from the tires. Located near Marietta for a local sale. Let me know as I’m shopping for new wheels for my 200. Thanks.
PM sent

The wheels have sold. I will be listing the tires and spacers separately soon. Thanks!

Hello @ga12r1 are the wheel spacers still available? Interested! I’m located in 89149. LMK thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom