FZJ80 Supercharger (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys, I'm interested in a supercharger for a 1997 FZJ80 Land Cruiser but I don't know what to do. I heard that Eaton's M90 works perfectly for the 1FZFE engine, but where I can get all the other installation parts. The guys at TRD told me that they don't sell separate parts.

One more thing, the M90 is standard or it changes any part (Like the nose assembly) depending on the the car?

I'll appreciate the help.

This kit is available again. IF you are interested i would Contact Dan at american toyota ext. 8 for more info on placing an order. Search around, youll find several people who have recently purchased and outlined the install.

I saw the M90 blower on ebay for sale separately last week for $750. The TRD kit from Dan is plug and play complete for ~$3300 and you wouldn't have to source out a bunch of parts. Follow George's install instructions.

Thanks guys but that's the thing, the M90 separately is around $500 on eBay + the installation parts which I can't find, but I'm sure that if I find them, it's going to be for a lot less than a new one form TRD/Kazuma which I know it's around $3300

The "installation parts" you're referring to are custom made to fit this application. You won't find them anywhere unless you happen to find one in a junk yard (not likely). The cost of the Kazuma/TRD package is not just for the M90, but for the various parts that go into the kit, as well as for the R&D that went into building it and getting it 50-state approved...yada yada yada.

If you want it, you're going to have to pay for it.

Yes, that i what I imagined, Thanks again.

Does anyone know where I can get the specifications of the M90 and the Kazuma/TRD SC to compare them externally?

The thing is that a friend is selling me a TRD SC but I'll have to rebuild it because (I don't know why) it doesn't work. But in case it's now rebuildable the M90 would fit into the TRD parts?

Last edited:
Call Marv at Spectre. He has on old Kazuma Supercharger install kit but someone stole the blower itself.

I called Spectre and asked for Marv and the told me that I dialed the wrong number...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom