FZJ80 Headliner Bows (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1994 FZJ80 that I purchased without a headliner or carpet in it. Im going to be sending it in to a local body shop to have them delete the sunroof this summer but I still need to figure out my headliner situation. I have the new roof supports ordered that came on the models without sunroof as well as a new vinyl headliner, however, I'm still missing the seven headliner bows that I need. Does anybody have a source for the bows or will I need to make them?

I think I have the bows, maybe even the headliner too, but will need to go thru storage. If not in a hurry, I can look for them when I get a chance. If I find them you can have for cost of the ship.

I think I have the bows, maybe even the headliner too, but will need to go thru storage. If not in a hurry, I can look for them when I get a chance. If I find them you can have for cost of the ship.
That's great, thanks! I'm in no rush, just trying to get my parts together to assemble it all this fall.

That's great, thanks! I'm in no rush, just trying to get my parts together to assemble it all this fall.
found 3 bows - is that all it takes
haven't found headliner - don't recall if thrown away :(

IMG_9236.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom