FZJ80 ARB Winch Bumper and Warn M12000 Winch For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just helped my Father-in-Law purchase Cubedweller's FZJ80 from Sacramento. He has decided to go a different direction with the bumper and winch. I was going to post up in the classifieds, but thought I would give you guys first dibs.

ARB Winch Bumper and Warn M12000 - currently the winch and bumper are on the truck in Costa Mesa. Everything is in really good condition. $1200 for the pair seemed reasonable to us, but he is open to offers, including splitting them up. He will need help removing the bumper from the truck as it is definitely a two-man job.
IMG_0786.jpg

Interested. Sent you a PM.

Sale pending next weekend. Will repost if it does not go through. Post up if you want to be in line behind SDNative.

:cheers:

I posted this up for my father-in-law because he doesn't have a MUD account. Kind of an unusual situation, but I think I explained everything clearly in my first post. Unfortunately, it is asking for a classic game of telephone and not the best idea.

My apologies to those inconvenienced/put-off by the whole affair. I am advising my father-in-law that I will help him remove everything when I am visiting him next time and then he can advertise it himself as he sees fit.

Looks like the issue is closed.
Bottom line: I don't recommend posting stuff for inlaws - they can get their own account!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom