Fuse Box (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought this fuse box to solve several needs I had when building a so called "Solar Generator". I needed a way to distribute power and add fused safety for 12V DC output. This block gives me the possibility to route power to up to 12 different outputs. I can select the fuse amperage u-p to 20A and simply insert it. The best feature is the LED indicators that show exactly which fuse is blown for easy diagnosis.

The fuse block comes with 6 each of fuses from 5A to 20A. A convenient cover with labeling for clearly identifying the cable runs. The block also has a negative bus bar for power distribution. This actually saves me from adding an additional bus for that reason. This is a very ruggedly built and super versatile fuse block that can be used in a large variety of applications.

I am very pleased with the quality and performance of this fuse block. It is now at the core of my 12V DC power distribution that adds to the safety of fused connections. It is well-built and designed, and it fits my needs perfectly. It is a super value for the price and comes complete with everything I needed to integrate it into my system.
1669278674707.png

Yep, Bluesea unit. Have had one installed in my patrol for a few years now. The fuse 'input' is fed from a blue sea power switch (the black unit to the left of the red battery positive cover. This allows a quick 'turn off all accessories' option.

I printed my own 'custom' labels on brother TZ tape so I'd know what the fuses actually mean :) It's also nice that there are some spots to store spare fuses.

w2018b.jpg

cheers,
george.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom