Fun Night Coming March 3 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lentelconstruction.com
Hi Everyone,

I will most likely be bringing my Cruiser to this event so I thought it might be ok to post here Phil;) You can delete and I won't be offended but I thought some may be interested in a fun night.

Interested in a FUN fundraising event? My men’s +30 hockey team is having an event on March 3rd at the East Delta Hall (10379 Ladner Trunk Road). The fundraiser will run from 3:30pm until 1:00am and is split into two main events; Poker/Go Fish and a Concert. All guests must exit hall by 1am.

Poker & or Go Fish (3:30pm – 7:30pm) Poker Tix $65 (includes dance)| Go Fish Tix $20 (+ $10 if you want to stay for the dance after Go Fish)

· Prize money based on how many participants & buy-ins

· Poker tickets automatically get you into the concert

· People with Go-Fish Tickets can buy a concert ticket for $10

Concert 7:30 onwards Live Band "The Bohemian Love Dogs" Dance Only Tickets $20

· Who are they?

Todd Ronning and Marcus are former teammates. They were a cover band back in the 80’s and 90’s before they went on tour professionally with some big acts around the world. They’re putting the old group back together for us and will be doing tunes from 70’s, 80’s and 90’s.

Prizing & Booze

· Liquor tickets will be $4 each or special $20 for 6

· Jello shots are $2 each (two for one liquor ticket)

· There will be prize baskets to be raffled off

· 50/50 raffle

Parking & Transportation

· Overnight parking is allowed at the hall – the gates shut but are not locked

· Working on booking two buses to get people home. If this interests your group, please let me know.

If you are wanting to attend please let me know ASAP. It’s going to be a great time.

Thank you all for your support.
Greg van Tol

Stingers Hockey Club

OH sorry... When I read the thread title, I assumed it was time again for your annual bath....

OH sorry... When I read the thread title, I assumed it was time again for your annual bath....
You aren't invited to my next bath.

We can’t make it. But we would have liked to if we didn’t already have another commitment.

(To clarify, I was talking about the fundraiser not your annual !!)

Greg would have to pull his finger out of the dyke anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom