Fun at Kansas Rocks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Justin and I arrived at the park at a little past 8:30 Sat morning to find that we were the first to arrive and other than a couple of hardy mountain bikers and the park host, we were the only ones to arrive all day!

That's right, gentle readers, for the paltry sum of $10 each, we had exclusive access to all the trails in the park! Well, sort of anyway..... with all the rains lately, anything tougher than the green trails was pretty much not doable.... Actually, we were denied on one of those :crybaby: or at least Justin was.... I didn't try since Justin's 4Runner with it's 37s and mighty V6 couldn't make it, I figured my 35s and squirrel power didn't have a chance. :grinpimp:

Over all, it was a fun day. Despite looking like rain most of the day, it waited until we were headed out before the skies opened up. Looking forward to going back when it dries up some. Interestingly, it seems that some of the trails are more wagon friendly than I remember from previous trips.
Dsc01839r.jpg
Dsc01818r.jpg
Dsc01822r.jpg

It was not the right day to go to KS Rocks without a winch, glad Bob had one. The 4wheelin god knocked me down a few notches, (denied on a green) sheez.

Bob you forgot to mention about you getting stuck on the rock pile and us having to stack rocks for about 45 mins. OOOps, cats out of the bag now. JT

Bob you forgot to mention about you getting stuck on the rock pile and us having to stack rocks for about 45 mins. OOOps, cats out of the bag now. JT

Spotter error... :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom