For Sale FS: "Polished Turd" Race 2F, AFI TBI, H55, more... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ60Cam

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.mosleymotors.com
I've decided to make the move to the dark side (V8/auto), so my Race 2F, the H55 and everything in between is up for sale.

Rebuilt 2F. JimC big valve, high compression race motor with approx. 60K miles. Search around 'mud and check out all the magic fairy dust he sprinkles on his rebuilds. While this isn't a V8, this makes ALOT more power than stock. It will peg the speedo in my 60. There's enough power to pass on the interstate without downshifting. I drove it to the Rubicon @ 75-80 for 12 hrs/day, wheeled it, and drove home without missing a beat, 4500 miles roundtrip. New waterpump and fan clutch. Needs a few leaks sealed up while it is out. Asking $1850 for the longblock. Willing to drive some to meet or will crate and ship. Motor spoken for.

H55 with the shifter. Approx 70K miles, just broken in! Runs quiet, shifts better than when new. Asking $1600. $1700 with recent clutch disk/pressure plate/throwout bearing. SOLD

AFI TBI fuel injection. http://www.affordable-fuel-injectio..._Complete_TBI_System_w_Distributor-17-16.html Most of the sensors are fairly new, as are the injectors. Comes a fully electronic DUI dizzy and a new, very quiet Walbro fuel pump. Comes with adapter to run the stock air cleaner and also comes with an aftermarket intake. Also comes with the throttle cable and the pedal from my 60 if needed. Every thing you need to add fuel injection to a 2F. This is one of the best upgrades I've done besides the motor. It will start and drive when cold, it will run seamlessly from below sea level to 10,000'. I've run it in water deep enough to splash over the hood w/no problems. It is great on the trail - the TBI keeps pouring on the fuel to keep from stalling while idling over rocks. $800. SOLD

Intake manifold - $50. SOLD

New alternator with new voltage regulator (2nd to last new alt sold in the US - no new ones left) - $100 SOLD
Newish AC Compressor. Bought new from Coolstream - $100 SOLD
Desmog idler pulley - $50 SOLD

Manual transmission parts (manual conversion parts for FJ62 ?) ... Clutch pedal, master cylinder, slave cylinder, 3F bellhousing, and anything else I'm forgetting besides the transmission and crossmember. $100.

:beer:

Last edited:
I've decided to make the move to the dark side (V8/auto), so my Race 2F, the H55 and everything in between is up for sale.

Rebuilt 2F. JimC big valve, high compression race motor with approx. 60K miles. Search around and check out all the majic fair dust he sprinkles on his rebuilds. While this isn't a V8, this makes ALOT more power than stock. It will peg the speedo in my 60. There's enough power to pass on the interstate without downshifting. I drove it to the Rubicon @ 75-80 for 12 hrs/day, wheeled it, and drove home without missing a beat, 4500 miles roundtrip. New waterpump and fan clutch. Needs a few leaks sealed up while it is out. Asking $2100 for the longblock.

H55 with the shifter. Approx 70K miles, just broken in! Asking $1750.

AFI TBI fuel injection. Most of the sensors are fairly new, as are the injectors. Comes a fully electronic DUI dizzy and a new very quiet Walbro fuel pump. Comes with adapter to run the stock air cleaner and also comes with an aftermarket intake. Every thing you need to add fuel injection to a 2F. This is one of the best upgrades I've done besides the motor. It will start and drive when cold, it will run seamlessly from below sea level to 10,000'. It is great on the trail, letting the idle pull you along because the TBI keeps pouring on the fuel to keep from stalling. Asking $850.

MAF 2 Piece Ceramic coated header, EGR block off plate, 2-into-1 pipe, and a new magnaflow cat and muffler. I installed the header with double Felpro gaskets about six years ago and it is still leak and rust free. Asking $300 for the entire exhaust sytem.

Intake manifold - $50.

New alternator (2nd to last new one sold in the US) - $100
Newish AC Compressor. Bought new from Coolstream - $100
PS pump, 60K miles - $75
Desmog idler pulley - $50

Manual transmission conversion parts for FJ62... Clutch pedal, master cylinder, hard lines, slave cylinder, 3F bellhousing, clutch fork, throw out bearing, flywheel, rebuilt starter, recent (20K miles) clutch disk and pressure plate, and anything else I'm forgetting besides the transmission and crossmember. Asking $500.

Everything is still in the truck in Memphis. I'd prefer you come test drive it before buying. I will not sell anything until the motor is gone, and the lucky motor buyer gets first dibs on any other parts. If my prices are too high, make me an offer I can't refuse!

:beer:
You have pm

Pics...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Looking in the oil cap, nice and clean...

image.jpg

Last edited:
I checked the compression today. While I was in there I restored the valve cover to silver.

#1 - 175
#2 - 165
#3 - 172
#4 - 169
#5 - 169
#6 - 172

Here's a pic without the valve cover. It's time for an oil change, but otherwise nice and clean. Zero sludge.

image.jpg

Will you sell this air cleaner ? Will it fit stock carburetor?

I was going to include it with the fuel injection if wanted, but it does not fit the stock carb. It's about 2" bigger diameter than the carb. You can see the size difference on the adapter.

image.jpg

PM sent on the H55. Do you have a split case for sale too?

:beer: Ramon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom