FS: Conqueror Compact - Long Beach, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FS: Conqueror Compact - Long Beach, CA NEW PRICE $5,200

I found the trailer I need to get so this one has got to go!!!Iv'e lowered the price to $5,200, but Im keeping the propane tanks and the Gas Cans, if I get a chance I'll replace the gas cans with CA compliant Wedco's

Well I've been using the trailer to sleep in when I go to work so I'm looking to get hard sided trailer to sleep in when the weather gets hot. So I'm putting my recently purchased Conqueror up for sale.

It is the compact model, and comes with all the goodies that came with it when I got it. I added the 2 propane tanks and replaced all the important bolts with real grade 8 bolts.

The bad news is the nose cone is slightly damaged. I basically pushed the gas can holder in on a tight turn. I'll take a few pics of the damaged are in the morning. I believe its still water tight, I ran the hose over it and didn't seem to have any leaks.

I'm asking $6000 which is about $1500 less that is cost me to ship and register in Cali.(pain in the butt by the way) but I have a pink slip with a California plate.

Feel free to call with any questions.

Ian

323-775-2492

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

Last edited:
nice trailer

:cheers:

Sale Pending

Back up for sale. Gentlemen did not call back.

New price $5,200....

Sold!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom