Builds Frontline slow build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After completing a 4th gen 4runner build and it getting totalled I bought a 09 gx and have slowly been moving my parts over to the GX. So far have moved my rear lower beefy control arms (dont remeber who manufactured them but they are 5/16 wall tubing and about 2x times diameter of factory) full RCI skids installed twin ARB compressor, custom sliders and had the driver seat Re-foamed and custom fit to my back with new leather put on it. Lift will come in next 6 months.
We modified the front skid so that lexus could change the oil without having to take skid off. I dont rock crawl and realize that with my job and living location I will not change my own oil any longer. While I wanted access I also wanted it at least 90% as strong as original. My friend cut the area out then reenforced it and backed the bolt holes with 1/2 steel welded then made a cover and matched the angles of the skid. Was going to move my entire OME and camburg upper control arms over but after 5 winters in the michigan salt there was to much corrosion to justify the move, will just get new when i get to the desert. additionally had the windows tinted and replaced rear air springs. It is now ready for the move to california this week.
1593895751196.jpeg

1593895802268.jpeg

1593895834529.jpeg

1593895880027.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom