Front Stabilizer Bar Bushing Replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yep, that's a no brainer, unless you just really, really like kool tools?? which I do, but not money well spent for me.. I started the job with insufficient tools,, it got a little ugly?? so I took it to a gent who spent a few minutes on the lathe, making his own tools... easy peasy! course I haven't gotten the bill yet,,, lol, I don't expect it to be too bad,, this guy works in a large ag industry shop, but they do everything.. he's a friend/family and is borderline genius... oh, and I'm not very patient to wait on my new tool to arrive. I was ready to "get er done!"
Mines just a hobby so it's been in pieces for like 2 months. Replacing all the bushings stereo etc....I had to send the rear springs back because I ordered ones for like 800 extra lbs which I don't have, so it's been a slog but ive had time to clean off the rust and undercoat as i go along

Consider Energy Suspension bushings for the sway bars; they last longer than OEM and tighten up the response of the bar a tad, IME.

Got these for the front...they fit/look perfect. Thanks!

Does anyone know the bolt thread/pitch for the plates that mount the rear shocks to the tub? I had to use an extractor on all 4 of mine. Judging by this thread I'd say they're M10x1.25, but I can't find conformation of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom