*Front Runner Thru Axle no good if your boosted. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All

Just wondering if anyone has an experience with the new Front Runner thru axle rack, I purchased this last week for the roof bars on my 80. I was super stoked about it coming got it all fitted to find it didn't actually work with my boosted 36 fox forks. Over all I am pretty disappointed with it, i emailed front runner a couple of times but no response so far. Has anyone else had this problem or made it work? If i take a grinder to it shorten it by a couple of mm each side it may fit but I would rather send it back.

Cheers

Thru Axle Bike Carrier - by Front Runner

Interesting... only concern is that is it not locking...
This rocky mounts is a much better option...
DriveShaft HM
And then construction your own rear tire tie-down holder/carrier.

Hi All

Just wondering if anyone has an experience with the new Front Runner thru axle rack, I purchased this last week for the roof bars on my 80. I was super stoked about it coming got it all fitted to find it didn't actually work with my boosted 36 fox forks. Over all I am pretty disappointed with it, i emailed front runner a couple of times but no response so far. Has anyone else had this problem or made it work? If i take a grinder to it shorten it by a couple of mm each side it may fit but I would rather send it back.

Cheers

Thru Axle Bike Carrier - by Front Runner

I’ve got the same carrier on it’s way to me now. But based on the frontrunner YouTube video for this product, looks like you’ll need the adaptor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom