Front Rotors/hub Complete (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Mission accomplished!! :grinpimp:

Thanks to all the guys who gave me feedback on rotor/hub removal!!! Every comment was appreciated & helpful. Ended up borrowing 54mm socket from local
Lexus dealer. Nobody sells that large socket locally. I bought 2 1/8 industrial socket, but wasn't deep enough becuz of spindle. Anyway finally had time to work on it today & was able to complete the job!!

Question:

Do you guys usually pack extra grease in the hub beyond repacking the bearings???

Would like to get some service manuals, I found Sincity but not CDan? Are the manuals on CD on EBAY actual Toyota service manuals or aftermarket?? Any good??

I also took your advice to flush the system out to get some fresh blood in those lines. No problems!! Braking is awesome!

Stock 18 inch LC wheels look GREAT with
Bridgestone Alenzas! What a difference in the ride!

Thanks again!!:cheers:

Paul

P.S.
Anyone know what my 4- stock 16in wheels off 2000 LC
are worth??
If you know of anybody looking let me know!!!!

Note: One of my neighbors has a beefed up FJ40 (not sure what year) w/ lift kit & 36in super swampers- Think I'm gonna see if he'll sell it!

Last edited:
CruiserPaul2000

If you have some time and a high speed connection you can download the manuals for $10.00, you get 24hrs access. It takes a few hours and organizing time but I like having it on the computer.

http://techinfo.toyota.com/index.html

"Anyone know what my 4- stock 16in wheels off 2000 LC
are worth??
If you know of anybody looking let me know!!!! "

I am looking local, I will see what shipping would amount to.

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom