Front end vibration (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am getting some intermittent narly vibration from the front end of my 94'. It's more prevalent at highway speed while cornering to the right and straight. Seems to go away cornering to the left. I know that I need some slight castor correction but I have a hard time associating the two. Any help would be appreciated.

You should give some more info. Does it do it during accel/decel? Does it come and go regularly? What kind of tires, how much lift, etc?

Lift details, maintenance history, timing of vibrations, severity of vibration, etc.?????

Could be loose wheel bearings. That's what it was on mine: Highway speed coming out of a turn.

2.5" OME heavy duty springs with bilstein 5150 shocks, 35" pro comp xtreme A/Ts. Bought the truck two years ago with a skyjacker 2" lift. Replaced both birfields, one inner axle and went to ARBs. also changed gearing to 4.88. When the work was first done, the wrong drive flanges were installed and the axle seals started to leak after a year of light to moderate everyday driving and some light offroading. Vibration started around the same time as the leaking and realization of incorrect drive flanges. Had axle seals and flanges replaced but vibration is still there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom