Front DS length (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am trying to find out if a local DS shop cut my DS too short. I was looking on another thread for advice and am not having much luck. I was looking for someone with a similar set up to mine (sig line) that could give me a collapsed length from flange to flange.

The DS shop cut the length to be 30" which is shorter than the stock length. Advice is appreciated.

I am trying to find out if a local DS shop cut my DS too short. I was looking on another thread for advice and am not having much luck. I was looking for someone with a similar set up to mine (sig line) that could give me a collapsed length from flange to flange.

The DS shop cut the length to be 30" which is shorter than the stock length. Advice is appreciated.

That does seem kinda short. My taco DC shaft was cut to 31.5" IIRC. My rig has a 4" lift with just about everything yours does. On a side note, as long as there is plenty of spline to spline contact between the sleeve yoke and the actual propeller shaft you should be good. I wouldn't stress it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom