Front axle overhaul? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Montana Cruiser said:
Hog Head - Would you be interested in getting a few 80's together for a "Birf-Rebuild" party somewhere here in the PNW? I think are quite a few 80's people out here and it would be a good time to meet others and get our front axles sorted out. I've got the parts, just awaiting the motivation ;)

Any others out there up for a Birf Party??

I sure would. Only problem would be I work on call 24/7 and I average 6 days a week. Let me get the parts and a couple of tools that I don't have then we can see if we can plan something. I think your avitar showed Seattle? Hopefully there is someone in-between.

Hog Head said:
I sure would. Only problem would be I work on call 24/7 and I average 6 days a week. Let me get the parts and a couple of tools that I don't have then we can see if we can plan something. I think your avitar showed Seattle? Hopefully there is someone in-between.

I'm in Bellingham, not far from Seattle at all. Somewhere in-between would be great, that and somewhere DRY! Maybe we'll get some more responses and can get something going.

FWIW. I got all my parts from C-Dan, as always, very friendly and most of all, he KNOWS his stuff and can suggest some things up and above the "basic" parts list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom