1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

From Others...

Discussion in 'SC- Upstate Cruisers' started by ALEXGAR, Aug 23, 2006.

1. ALEXGAR

ALEXGAR

This email came to me and I thought I would pass it on to ya'll. This is an example of we are as a club when viewed from the outside:

Dear Mr. President,

My wife and I were on vacation in North Carolina and were able to attend part of the OMT Tellico event held on a Saturday. I would like to thank all of the club members for their hospitality and for allowing me to ride along some on the trail. I got to ride with the Toyota FJ guys and then drive some for a total of two of hours on the trail. I had the time of my life and then walked back down the trail in the rain to my wonderful wife who was waiting for me at the trail head in the rental vehicle on our 34th wedding anniversary (She's the best). The FJs were great, I learned a lot about picking lines, and Robbie from the Toyota Team is definitely "the man".

Thanks again for your club's southern hospitality-I had a great time!

Dennis Umshler
    Albuquerque, NM

2. Horsehead

Horsehead

Very cool.. Although, he should know you're El Presidente, not Mr. President. Sheesh...

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">