Freeze your ass off run (1 Viewer)

Which weekend works for you

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Flat Nasty.

When?

Again, sorry Conner... :flipoff2:

November days off are full, too many deer hunters.

So I will not be participating in the butt freezing.

Voted for the weekend of the 17th.

Voted for the 17th, however if we can extend it into Monday Tuesday it will work better. I'll be in s***hole Houston until the 15th.

I have no problem doing friday/Monday, or Monday/Tuesday. Prefer Friday Monday that weekend, but can do either.

Blakout week? Like only white people can work that week?

Touche!

Looks like Jason is hard at work to make this one again. Anyone want to do Fri-mon, or planning on Thursday - Sunday?

Vacation is in for Thursday through Sunday

I am interested too. Wi wheeling scene sucks balls so I am looking for opportunities in IL, IA areas too.

Educate me on what the trails are like and if a mostly unmodified LX470 on A/T tires will not be able to make it.

I am interested too. Wi wheeling scene sucks balls so I am looking for opportunities in IL, IA areas too.

Educate me on what the trails are like and if a mostly unmodified LX470 on A/T tires will not be able to make it.

We will be running trails with large rocks. But Flat Nasty has easy trails too. Your LX will not make it through the trails we will doing.

The trails for stockers are fun.
But you'll be done with them all in about 2 hours.

Not in that LX.

You'll get "pinstripes" and undercarriage scrapes, even on the bunny trails.

Alright, I got the idea. I will cut my teeth on something milder until I build my rig up some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom