Free to Roam APA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ccasteel

SILVER Star
Threads
Has anyone seen this APA? I came across this Friday at the Metcalf Liquor by Walmart in Olathe. The graphics caught my eye.

20180825_153058.jpg

I saw that one on the TLCA Facebook group and tried tracking it down locally but didn’t have much traction with the handful of liquor stores I called.

How is it? May make a run out there tomorrow night and grab some...

Also, does anybody know if you can get this beer locally?

106F602B-8266-4C2D-B3B2-D72B42702C01.png

@rockstate45 I don't know a lot about different beers, so my assessment is vague. It essentially tastes like most IPA's with a milder hoppy taste. So not real grapefruity.

As for the Soulcraft, I went to the website and it looks like they are only available in Colorado at the moment. Salida is where my in-laws live so I spend a lot of time there. I was in this brewery once, but I didn't remember their name until I looked them up online. Next time I'm out there I'll have to try it and bring some back.

Can confirm Charles’ assessment of the FTR. Good beer, will be buying more of it. It’s about $10 for a 6 pack so it’s fairly spendy.

For the record, Liquor stores can order the Free To Roam if they don’t have it in stock (or stock it) but it will need to be done on a “per case” basis. I’d go in on it with someone if they wanted to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom