Free tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Free to a good/bad,careless,alcohol and substance abusive home!

I have 6-235/80/17, E-rated, 10 ply "Nitto" Severe Service tires up for grabs. Same as Toyo M55 only sipped better when new. All about 20ish%.
All hold air, not one flat or plug, tough as fu%k tires, run em' a little longer, spares, or use em for trailer tires...don't really care.
Come get em' quick.
NO "Wafflers" like Seapotato!!!!!!:flipoff2:

nitto tires.jpg

Last edited:
Get em retreaded.... those are great cases that will last a long time. Heck if they were a bit taller I'd take them and get some new treads. 1/3 the petroleum products needed to retread and less than 1/3 the energy. Retreading isn't the same as it was in the 70's and the technology has improved a lot.

OK oil boy..... and/or spud man, light each other (or me) up. Lol :flipoff2:

Free to a good/bad,careless,alcohol and substance abusive home!

I have 6-235/80/17, E-rated, 10 ply "Nitto" Severe Service tires up for grabs. Same as Toyo M55 only sipped better when new. All about 20ish%.
All hold air, not one flat or plug, tough as fu%k tires, run em' a little longer, spares, or use em for trailer tires...don't really care.
Come get em' quick.
NO "Wafflers" like Seapotato!!!!!!:flipoff2:

Will those fit on a yj? Do you have more pictures?

I want them but...can you hang onto them for me until I'm back from alberta? It might not be this particular trip , it might be one a year or two from now....

you know, while we're on the subject of pots and kettles:flipoff2:

Get em retreaded.... those are great cases that will last a long time. Heck if they were a bit taller I'd take them and get some new treads. 1/3 the petroleum products needed to retread and less than 1/3 the energy. Retreading isn't the same as it was in the 70's and the technology has improved a lot.

wtf dude. you been hotknifing patchoulie again?

I've seen where you live. Pretty sure I passed a dozen people singing about trees in a yurt before I got to your house.

Last edited:

I was thinking about retreading but don't need them sitting around the yard for another year until I get around to doing it. My tire farm for the other vehicles I have is enough...

Will those fit on a yj? Do you have more pictures?

I want them but...can you hang onto them for me until I'm back from alberta? It might not be this particular trip , it might be one a year or two from now....

you know, while we're on the subject of pots and kettles:flipoff2:

wtf dude. you been hotknifing patchoulie again?

I've seen where you live. Pretty sure I passed a dozen people singing about trees in a yurt before I got to your house.

Damn, don't hate the player, hate the game!!! Figured you might want them for your next Bon-tire fire, but it seems that with all of your new found knowledge of the readin'-ritin'-ritmatic skills, your're a little "je ne sais quoi" all of a sudden...lol

Rrrrrribbit

:flipoff2:

if by that croaking you mean, bitter, disillusioned, disgruntled and generally pissed off at the world...then yeah, kinda...:lol:

I need a cruiser to take out my frustrations on. Sucks not having a vehicle you can hit with a hammer once in a while....

pretty sure the schizernugen would fall apart if I did. Damn door froze OPEN on it yesterday...what genius decided to make vacuum door locks????

No tire fires for me, don't want my roasted weenies tasting any funkier than they already do.