Free Free Free Free.... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

[quote author=Jman link=board=5;threadid=9478;start=msg84211#msg84211 date=1073188295]
Same here--when I was 11, I was trying to bring in the cat we had (a year earlier it had literally followed me home as an abandoned kitten--with a little help, of course), I watched it pause in front of an approaching car at dusk and then sprint out at exactly the wrong/right time. I bawled my eyes out, and then buried her in the back yard. Over the next year, I came to the realization that that cat never really loved me, at least not like my dogs did. (Yeah, maybe just a rationalization.)

Haven't had a cat since (I've since become allergic) and I'm not a "cat person" anymore, so I laughed at the sign. What I really find funny, too, is that someone went to the effort to make the sign. If it were a dog, I might not have laughed. It all depends what you invest your emotions in.

Now, if the sign said "free cruiser" and was pointing to that street rod cruiser, I'd probably cry.
[/quote]

What if it were a Squirrel? I found it simply hillarious!

LOL right click, save as...

Thanks alot: I just read 24 posts on the opinions, pro and con, of a dead, at least he looks dead, feline prooving once again we can't resist the giveaways, knowing all the while nothing is free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom