1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free doors off my FJ40

Discussion in 'IN- Hoosier Cruisers' started by supercal29, Mar 5, 2007.

1. supercal29

supercal29

I have the side and ambulance doors off of a 76 FJ40 up for grabs. Not much to look at truth be told. I have stripped off all loose parts including regulators, handles, glass, etc. In other words, nothing but the doors. The doors are banged up and the bottoms are rusty so maybe the scrap heap is the best place for them. I hate to throw anything away so if anyone needs these for a trail rig give me a shout. I am located on the northeast side of Indy but get down to Bloomington and Spencer on a regular basis. Email me at supercal29@gmail.com or give me a call 317-513-7031.

Thanks,

Steve

2. Cruiser Clint

Cruiser Clint

Media:
    Albums:
    Well if nobody else wants them, I can make some half doors out of them.

Clint

3. toyman317

toyman317

I need a driver door if it is repairable.

4. supercal29

supercal29

sorry for the delayed reply

Clint and Toyman - have not been online for a couple of days - had arthroscopic surgery on one of my knees yesterday. Not a major surgery but it kept me off line for a tad. Anyway, I am in Fishers and I have been to your place Clint. I could bring the doors over to your place and either meet Toyman there or he can swing by and take a look at the driver's side and see what he thinks. Plus I still need to get a brake bleeder overflow bottle that I lent at the 2006 Tech Session at your place Clint.

Let me know if that might work.

Steve

5. Cruiser Clint

Cruiser Clint

Media:
    Albums:
    Steve

I still have the brake bleeder. I should be around most of the weekend. My cell is 695-4577.

Clint

6. supercal29

supercal29

Clint - I obviously never made it over - was not ready to drive on the post surgery pain killers I was given. Anyway, left a voice mail on your phone that I can swing by one evening after work and drop off the doors. Let me know if that will work.

Thanks,

Steve