Free 80 series sliding windows (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I had posted up for a pair of free sliding windows for an 80 series and someone on the club wanted them. Don't remember who it was and I can't find the post. Speak up for them and if you're gonna be at coal mine I will bring them up to my cabin for pickup.

That was me. Life has kept me awol. I will not be at the coal mine. I do hope to be at the August club run though...

I had posted up for a pair of free sliding windows for an 80 series and someone on the club wanted them. Don't remember who it was and I can't find the post. Speak up for them and if you're gonna be at coal mine I will bring them up to my cabin for pickup.
I'd like these Gary, mine are in need of a refresh especially now that I'm camping in the truck it would be so nice if these slid open and closed a lot easier. I've tried silicone spray but it doesn't really help. Would the be ok @JeepinPete

Bruce Pete would have first crack at these. If he says you can have them I will bring them but I am leaving here today in about an hour for the event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom