Free 285 Bfg muds. Local pickup in Memphis. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a set of 4 285/75 R16 BFG Mud Terrains that came off my truck last week. They don't have much useable tread left but would make great spares if anyone around here needs a fullsize spare. They were on a 1996 4runner before my truck. Anyone who wants them, just shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

Local pickup in Memphis

not any readily available, but I work in germantown. I can meet up with you whenever you want or vice versa. They are in my garage. Just let me know.

Matt

Well I live off of poplar about a mile from OLPH Church and Saint Georges middle school going towards collierville. But Im at school until about 3:15 or so. If you want to, you can drop them off between 3:15 and about 4:45 tomorrow because I work at 5. Otherwise Ill come pick them up this saturday when im off. Whatever way works best for you.

Wait. Do you drive a white 80 with a ARB winch front bumper and work right in front of a Kroger across from a Firestone? If so, Im glad we have finally talked, I look for your 80 everytime I pass there.

Not my 80 anymore. It used to be mine back a long time ago(if its the truck i'm thinking about) The guy who bought it from me works at a bank at the corner of Poplar and Exeter.

I have a Tacoma and an FJ-60 now.

Saturday will be fine. As long as it is after 4:30-5. I have a meeting at that time.

Just let me know.

:cheers: Matt

Yup thats the truck. Can you PM me your phone number? Ill give you a call saturday.

Are all the tires gone? I could use one for a spare if one is left.

Yeah,
Carter got all the tires. Sorry Bill! I may have another spare 285 all terrain somewhere. I'll check. If I find it i will PM ya!

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom