1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free 285 Bfg muds. Local pickup in Memphis.

Discussion in 'Classifieds: Tire & Wheel' started by ROCKCLMBR 7, Feb 27, 2007.

1. ROCKCLMBR 7

ROCKCLMBR 7

I have a set of 4 285/75 R16 BFG Mud Terrains that came off my truck last week. They don't have much useable tread left but would make great spares if anyone around here needs a fullsize spare. They were on a 1996 4runner before my truck. Anyone who wants them, just shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

Local pickup in Memphis

2. Capocaccia

Capocaccia

Ill take them. I live in germantown. Got any pics?

3. ROCKCLMBR 7

ROCKCLMBR 7

not any readily available, but I work in germantown. I can meet up with you whenever you want or vice versa. They are in my garage. Just let me know.

Matt

4. Capocaccia

Capocaccia

Well I live off of poplar about a mile from OLPH Church and Saint Georges middle school going towards collierville. But Im at school until about 3:15 or so. If you want to, you can drop them off between 3:15 and about 4:45 tomorrow because I work at 5. Otherwise Ill come pick them up this saturday when im off. Whatever way works best for you.

Wait. Do you drive a white 80 with a ARB winch front bumper and work right in front of a Kroger across from a Firestone? If so, Im glad we have finally talked, I look for your 80 everytime I pass there.

5. ROCKCLMBR 7

ROCKCLMBR 7

Not my 80 anymore. It used to be mine back a long time ago(if its the truck i'm thinking about) The guy who bought it from me works at a bank at the corner of Poplar and Exeter.

I have a Tacoma and an FJ-60 now.

Saturday will be fine. As long as it is after 4:30-5. I have a meeting at that time.

Just let me know.

:cheers: Matt

6. Capocaccia

Capocaccia

Yup thats the truck. Can you PM me your phone number? Ill give you a call saturday.

7. ROCKCLMBR 7

ROCKCLMBR 7

Thanks! Enjoy the tires!

Matt

8. BillRiley

BillRiley

Are all the tires gone? I could use one for a spare if one is left.

9. ROCKCLMBR 7

ROCKCLMBR 7

Yeah,
    Carter got all the tires. Sorry Bill! I may have another spare 285 all terrain somewhere. I'll check. If I find it i will PM ya!

Matt