Four wheeling (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yea you know what it is......i dunno i can only go on sunday anyways

that sounds good let me know.......u goin up to somerset on sunday? i think i will but not 100%..........btw i found a bib from a guy on here Sputnik40 i think is his handle ....$100 w/ship.......and so.....it begins:wrench:

forget somerset there will no trail riding and the on-site activities are not for us............im goin to wellsville:grinpimp: to meet up with a few other toyota guys on sunday morning....let me know if your interested

buggy is ready
buggy concept 2.jpg

ok...so that wasnt really my buggy..but...it is more inspiration!!......just got back from Wellsville,OH (aka Mecca or the promised land!) awesome trip wheeled with a mostly foreign truck crew...several toyota pickups/my 4runner/3 samurai/and a stock 95 FZJ80 Landcruiser.....this 80 series is awesome...it has 3 lockers..its in AWD fulltime..then you can shift to low which locks the center diff,then you can lock front and rear axles...this thing went everywhere even though i felt bad for the guy as he couldnt keep his body out of the rocks and went home without his bumper ends and with doors with a raisin-like texture...but you know my motto if you are in this to look pretty get a nice car from the 60's and go make sure no one touches it........4x4's are meant to be pushed to the limit...til next time...B

I'm actively working on my rig again: hoping to have it ready for this date...
:wrench::wrench::wrench::wrench::wrench:
:wrench::wrench::wrench::wrench:
:wrench::wrench::wrench:
:wrench::wrench:
:wrench:

:steer: :clap:

I had plans with my cuz (CJ5) to go to BeaveRun Dirt Days the 20th. I could not see anywhere on their site to confirm the date though...

If it's ready I'll do one of the two events. I need a shakedown run before Fall Crawl out @ Rausch Oct 2nd weekend.

-Ed

sweet i think toms gettin a ride together in a week or 2 up to pine hill

Oh...

PS--I meant the 20th for DirtDays or Pine Hill. For some reason I had in my head that was "the" date you were talking about.

I'll definitely still be working on mine next weekend (12th/13th). -Ed

If you find anything out about Dirt Days, let me know. I'd be up for that. Hey we talk about that at THE MEETING!!!! Right Ed.........

im 99% sure im gonna miss the next meeting.....i have to go to my wifes friends babys 1st birthday party in west virginia that day:rolleyes:........but keep me in touch cause im 99% sure i can/wanna go wheeling on the 20th

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom