Four wheeling (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I talked to Neil from Triangle Four wheelers they are going to do a mini ultimate adventure this Sunday.They are planning to hit three different places. Down 51 somewhere. We were all invited. They are meeting at harbor freight by century III mall 10:00 am Sunday September 14th.

I hope & plan to go. I'd say I'm 90%.

Two things holding me back right now: a cold, and also got something loose in my front end. I need to find out what that something is before I take any long(ish) trips on the road.

Day started out at 10:30
Ed
Tom
And myself were the only ones from the club that showed up.
The first trails that we did I thought were pretty good would have been alot easier if the trails were dry but the moistuer brought some difficulty.
About half way through the first trail I lost the use of my rad fan and had to ditch the other two trails that they went on.
For a recap of those trails we will halve to wait for the others to chime in.

Anyone have pics?

I have some short vids: they're decent but nothing astonishing. Not sure how/where to upload vids (have only done pix so far).

I had a really fun day out there... would like to publicly say thanks to the Triangle guys.

-Ed

your all welcome sorry we didnt make the third place,greg with the red cj5 either fouled his plugs hopelessly or jumped time on his amc304 and had to be extracted via strap,and then frank with the green cherokee quit charging and had to get a new alternator.......damn jeeps!!!lol. My 4runner ran good all day and is sitting in front of my house asking for more so we'll have to get together again maybe somewhere ive never been,frank has all the good pictures so ill get them off him and post them soon.thanx again ill keep in touch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom