For Sale / Wanted / Free / Trade (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pics sentto all that PM'd. Here is a picture of table and cabinets. I need this gone, so I'd prefer not o hold. Steel Table top is48"x34". base is made from two drawer units. It is havebut top can be separated from two base pieces by removing a couple of bots and screws.

When is a good time to pick them up if no else wants them?

Sorry for delay. Andy picked up bench and cabinets earlier.

Sorry for delay. Andy picked up bench and cabinets earlier.

It's all goode, glad someone got it before it got thrown away

Alloy Toyota Rims

Got a good friend of mine looking for some 2001-2002 Toyota 4Runner Rims. Looking for the alloy five star ones:)

Got a good friend of mine looking for some 2001-2002 Toyota 4Runner Rims. Looking for the alloy five star ones:)
I see them on Craigslist quite often.

40 For Sale

Friend of a friend is selling his 1976 Land Cruiser FJ40. Says it runs great. Includes hard top, ambulance doors, steel cargo rack, bimini top and soft doors. Good BFG All Terrain tires. He wants $4,500.00. Wife wants 6K. So it sounds negotiable. Ph# 8656174399

Katy Cruiser.jpg

Friend of a friend is selling his 1976 Land Cruiser FJ40. Says it runs great. Includes hard top, ambulance doors, steel cargo rack, bimini top and soft doors. Good BFG All Terrain tires. He wants $4,500.00. Wife wants 6K. So it sounds negotiable. Ph# 8656174399

Thanks for posting this up! I've texted him and am trying to get a few more photos of it. My WIFE and I are interested.

Thanks for posting this up! I've texted him and am trying to get a few more photos of it. My WIFE and I are interested.
Go buy it broham!! But before you pull out on the road turn the damn bezel right side up.

Go buy it broham!! But before you pull out on the road turn the damn bezel right side up.

I'm gonna keep my bezel upside down just to annoy all the hardcore :censor:'s in the group.

Glad to see someone is interested in the 40. Good luck and I hope it's cherry!

Last edited:
Awesome little truck on Craigslist Knoxville.

image-2596544703.jpg

image-2596544703.jpg

there is a set on Craigslist right now for $150. They aren't 5 star but they are 01-02 4runner wheels. not sure why the 82 truck pic is on there too :(

image-225978224.jpg

image-986637288.jpg

I've got a set of tri spokes like those id part with cheap.

97 4runner
86 4runner
STLCA
APPALACHIA CRUISERS

For sale. $8000. F350 axles. Looks well built. Selling because it doesn't get used anymore. Moving to Nashville. On its way there now. I have the phone number if you're interested. Owner said he posted in the MUD for sale section.

image-1198999876.jpg

Killer truck! That's what you need.

Lincoln "Pro Tote" port-a-tote. Haven't used in a couple of years, so I figured can let this one go to fund a set of new tires. Includes tanks. Last time I checked they were 1/2 full. $225

Also, I have a CO2 setup that I haven't used in a while. Regulator is a high pressure Cornelius unit with gauge shroud. Tank is a 20# aluminum model with carry handle. Includes hose and fittings. $150

Bad pic, but you can get the idea.
10915411753_94e28eab74_o.jpg

10915164346_47e30321a4_o.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom