For Sale: 2011 Tundra Crewmax 4x4 w/ARB Tent (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cwwfj60

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Hey Guys, recently relocated to Miami from San Antonio. I quickly realized how impractical my daily driver is here and would like to sell it to a good home. I am willing to drive to Tampa/Orlando on a weekend for a serious buyer. I am looking to get into something smaller, I have a 60 series back home that didn't make the trip due to a blown 2F so I'm still brainstorming how I'm going to get that back up and running. This sale would allow me to put a good chunk of money back into getting my 60 up and running. Anyways more about the truck.

Here's the link to my expedition portal post for sale:

2011 Tundra Crewmax with ARB tent - Miami, Fl - Expedition Portal

I posted in Expo due to the way the truck is built, also there is no Tundra section in the mud classifieds so I figured it would be lost in there anyways.

The truck is ready to go, needs nothing, drives great, tent is in new condition, used less than 10 times, not sure exactly. Would happily consider keeping the tent for $1000 less, I will buy another one anyways so doesn't matter to me. This truck is extremely roomy and has tons of room in the back seats. Great for cross country driving with the whole family.

Don't hesitate to ask questions or pm/email me.

Thanks for looking,
Cody

IMG_0204.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom