Fog Light Switch Harness (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My HDJ80 came with rear fog lights only on the tailgate. I have heard there were headlight available that came with fog lights but not mine. All of the lights in my headlights are accounted for. I know most of the 80 series have all of the necessary wiring harnesses for multiple if not all possible configurations. Does anyone know if there is a clip somewhere in the engine compartment that is already there so I can wire in some fog lights? It would be really nice if it was already there. I wanted to activate them with the same switch on my dash anyway.

The harness for the fog lights should be tied up near where the high beam harness plugs into the headlights. Should be a H4 plug I think. Same as the low beams.

No H4 behind the lights. That would have been too easy. I have it apart now, and found a 8 pin (R5?) connector tucked behind the drivers headlight. So far, I have not been able to find what it might have gone to. I have looked at a couple wiring diagrams. The 5 and 6 pin read 12V when I turn my light my high beams on. That's all I could determine. Not really useful for the fog lights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom