Flat Nastywith TAC - 07

Mike,

While I had every intention of making this fine event again this year, I am unable to attend. The wife and I are expecting another baby this October and it just isn't feasible. I truly hope yall have a great time. Flat Nasty 08 for me :D .

Buck Buchanan

Website
missionsonwheels.org
I need to check in here a little often :eek:.

Buck, we'll miss ya man but those little'un are much more important. Congrats and we'll look ya next year. :cheers:

Ron, Y'all bring as many as ya pack onto the highway sir, we'll get y'all in there. :D. Y'all bring'n the young'uns this year? Gonna be a large time for kiddies as well. Looking foward to seein' y'all again..... 'cept we're gonna this year, right? :lol: ..... my Longfields and ToyBox are on order, I'll be ready.

I need to check in here a little often :eek:.

Buck, we'll miss ya man but those little'un are much more important. Congrats and we'll look ya next year. :cheers:

Ron, Y'all bring as many as ya pack onto the highway sir, we'll get y'all in there. :D. Y'all bring'n the young'uns this year? Gonna be a large time for kiddies as well. Looking foward to seein' y'all again..... 'cept we're gonna this year, right? :lol: ..... my Longfields and ToyBox are on order, I'll be ready.

I am thinking we will have 6 or 7 rigs this year.......kiddies also.....I will give a heads up to everyone else to let you know the rugrat total.You guys made it a great event for the kids last year.
We need to do run together this year....I think we went on 1 run with a few others last year.I have added a few things to my rig as well....as well as a couple ideas before the run(I may bring down my 35" Rockers if you know anybody looking for some;))

Mike, when will the raffle be held? I'm bring my 2 kids 5 & 8 and not sure if they are coming over with me Thursday night or Friday night with my wife. Either way, can't wait! :bounce:

Wade

my son is 5 and my daughter is 8. If the raffle is Saturday, They will be coming over with my wife Friday night. I will be there Thursday night LATE! 2003 dark green quad cab tacoma with TJM bumpers.

Sorry, one more question. Is it $10 for meal tickets for kids to? I can already hear my wife :rolleyes: Doesn't matter to me either way but my wife is a budget monkey. THANK GOD! If so, I might cook up some crappie and potatoes for us Saturday night. Kinda tight on money right now. Can't wait! See ya there. :bounce:

Website
missionsonwheels.org
Sorry, one more question. Is it $10 for meal tickets for kids to? I can already hear my wife :rolleyes: Doesn't matter to me either way but my wife is a budget monkey. THANK GOD! If so, I might cook up some crappie and potatoes for us Saturday night. Kinda tight on money right now. Can't wait! See ya there. :bounce:

Between the two of them they won't eat a full plate. I'd suggest one meal ticket and an extra plate for the young'ins.... but that's just me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom