FJC used parts for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All parts are OEM, pulled off my 2010 FJC Trail Teams edition. They should fit most any year FJC. For local pickup only. I'll give locals a couple of weeks to call dibs before posting up to other boards.

Rear Bumper Hitch (Class 3) with "blacked out" bumper valence piece. Good condition. Best hitch available for use with stock bumper. Even if you don't tow, when combined with a receiver D-Ring mount, provides a rear recovery point. $90 (new these go for $180 with shipping).

Rear bumper "wings". Right had a dent popped out. Left looks fine but might have a broken tab. Free to club member.

Sliders. Dented in a place or two. Would cleanup fairly nicely (sand and spray paint). Certainly better than nothing. Free to club member. (Note: these are still on my rig, coming off soon.)

Front springs. Good condition. Free to club member.

Rear springs. Good condition. Free to club member.

Spare tire "Frisbee" cover for 16" TT rims. Good condition. Free to club member.

Last edited:
I'll call dibs on the rails if they aren't spoken for.
Also I don't need a hitch but I do need the OEM bracket holder that holds the trailer wire connector. My hitch kit was missing one. I don suppose you still have that. It is the misty flat piece that bolts to the bumper itself and then the connector bracket hangs down from that.

MagmaFJ,

I'll hold the stock sliders for you... maybe we can get together sometime and have a bolt-on/off fest. :)

I probably do have OEM trailer wire bracket around here somewhere... but likely should give whoever pays for the hitch first dibs on that. If the eventual buyer doesn't ask for it, it's yours.