FJ80 Wanted Parts: Spare OEM Rim / Tire & Tool Kit OEM Spare Tire Jack Case (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello, I have a FJ80 and I'm looking for an OEM Rim / Tire & a Tool Kit with a Spare Tire Jack. Pictures for reference. Does anyone in this group have them for sale? Please PM me if you do.

Hello, I have a FJ80 and I'm looking for an OEM Rim / Tire & a Tool Kit with a Spare Tire Jack. Pictures for reference. Does anyone in this group have them for sale? Please PM me if you do.

View attachment 1984452View attachment 1984453

What year wheel are you looking for?

You state FJ80 which indicates 1991 to 1992. However, the photo of the wheel shown is typical of 93-94 and/or 95-97.

With the wheel shown, there are two different types. One takes a shank style lug and the other takes a tapered seat lug nut. The only way to tell the difference is to look at the seat where the lug nut seats. One is tapered, the other has a very slight taper and then is straight through.

How many are you looking for? I will be having one of each style for the 93-94 and 95-97 available, coming up, however, I need to finish my wheels I am working on before I will turn loose. There are others here looking to sell, but usually end up selling sets.

Where in KS are you? (generally)

As far as the jack / tool kit, you can purchase a set for a Tacoma (I bought mine from Carney's Auto Salvage in Des Moines for $100) and it came with a complete set of tools and jack, all unused from a 2009 Tacoma. The jack goes higher and it all fits in well in my 80. I have a 96.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom