For Sale fj80 ls swap complete kit (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i have a swap i was about to start but life got in the way. my loss is your gain.

2012 6.0l GM v8 (L96) 10,000 miles when removed this is a cast iron 6.0 wth vvti from a 2500 HD

original exhaust manifold and 2012 camaro exhaust manifolds included. camaro manifolds hug the block much better.

2007 4l80e (transmission) from a 2500 suburban HD 27,000 when removed all it needs is a torque converter and dipstick from dealer. i have an extra 4l80e case and valve body i will throw in but the wieght will increase shipping a bit. the 2007 has the bolt hole in the 12 o clock positon ( many have been asking). older 4l80e transmissons do not have the extra bolt hole.

complete Marks 4x4 fj80 to ls swap kit including the accesory mounting kit. (uses your OEM toyota transfer case) marks 4x4 ls to fj80 engine mounts are included ( not in the pictures sorry)

complete stand alone wiring harness from PSI for engine and transmission (just hook up to 12v) i also have the original wiring harness you can have as well.

new GM DBW gas pedal specific to the psi harness

new gm MAF specific to psi harness

new OEM Toyota supra fuel pump

OEM GM ECM and TCM with vats removed. i was going to ship them to blackbear perfomance for a custom tune.

PSI 58 psi fuel filter - fuel pressure regulator with return line.

new micro v belts from marks 4x4

new flywheel from summit so the newer 6.0L will mate to 4l80E already installed on the engine with new oem GM bolts

many bags of new bolts from gm. bell housing and exhaust manifold bolts.

YOU WILL NEED radiator hoses, a fuel supply line to go from the toyota fuel line to GM fuel rail. dakota or lingfelter digital to cable tachometer adapter, to have exhaust made

your speedometer will work like factory because it reads off the transfer case

$5,000 plus approx $150 all shipped on one pallet. shipping prices vary depending on your needs. residential delivery will be more. if u have a place wiht a shipping and unloading dock with pallet jacks it will save you some money. feel free to setup your own shipping. if your close can deliver. located in Tampa FL

pleae call or text me any questions

Justin 813-817-5336

IMG_0033.JPG

engine delivery.jpg

Last edited:
MY ZIP CODE IS 34639 if you want to look up your own shipping quotes. i'm sure i can get it all on a 48x40 pallet and can find access ti a local loading dock

I recommend using uship.com

Select LTL, used goods, pallet pick up from loading dock in lutz Florida. Select your city as destination and type of facility where it will be delivered. Aprrox 920lbs

Last edited:
I cannot believe the number of calls and texts I have received about this kit. I will not take a deposit. Full payment and I will ship it out with in a few days. Locals are welcome but full payment must be received before u head over to pick it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom