Parting Out FJ80 1996 EXCELENT ENIGINE AND MANY PARTS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I sent a pm for Steering box on Wednesday July 17th . Got multiple pm's that you'd sell it to me when you returned from out of town on the 25th. Sent you my phone number Saturday July 27th after you pm'd that you wanted to text me. You replied you'd call in one hr. but I never got a call or text. I've Pm'd you Monday and Tuesday but havent heard from you. Please reply even if its that you sold it to someone that asked after I did

I sent a pm for Steering box on Wednesday July 17th . Got multiple pm's that you'd sell it to me when you returned from out of town on the 25th. Sent you my phone number Saturday July 27th after you pm'd that you wanted to text me. You replied you'd call in one hr. but I never got a call or text. I've Pm'd you Monday and Tuesday but havent heard from you. Please reply even if its that you sold it to someone that asked after I did
Sorry for delay........ my job has being crazy after July 27th....... steering box is your i will not sell it to someone else....... just give me by this Thursday or Friday

Are the items below still available and if so could you give me a price?

• Fuel Tank Inlet – Fill pipe from nozzle to tank
  • Rear Bumper – Including left and right side plastic with hardware
  • Rear Mudguards – Left and right mudguard including protector shields and hardware
  • Front Steering Gear and Linkage

Let me know if you need more information.

Are the items below still available and if so could you give me a price?

• Fuel Tank Inlet – Fill pipe from nozzle to tank
  • Rear Bumper – Including left and right side plastic with hardware
  • Rear Mudguards – Left and right mudguard including protector shields and hardware
  • Front Steering Gear and Linkage

Let me know if you need more information.
Everything is available..... where you located at?

Have pictures??
1565023855227.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom