FJ62 woes... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here is a link to my thread in the main forum.
https://forum.ih8mud.com/60-series-wagons/400183-can-anyone-help.html

Ill provide some pizza and beer to anyone who can come help me diagnose this problem. Im at a loss of patience and knowledge. Im pretty mechanically inclined and have never had a car problem i couldnt fix...eventually, but this one has thrown me for a loop.

My name is Justin King by the way, i know i havent posted much here just kinda lurked. stumbled upon this amazing website a few years ago while at school at Wyotech. Had the cruiserbug ever since then. I am always willing to help if anyone needs it also. I am by no means an expert but i have tools access to a lift, welder, and plasma cutter. I just have a general love of everything landcruiser, and will take any opportunity to learn something.

Also if there is anything i can do to help as far as the club goes, let me know, I have work during the day but nights and weekends free for the most part.

Vacume leak? time for a new fuel filter?

Any of the EGR system in place? VSV's and stuff like that can cause headaches, black smoke is a white zebra, don't know what to make of that one. Somewhere some carbon is burning but where? Could it be a fouled injector that is not firing correctly or bad valve? Any ideas on the compression numbers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom