FJ62 Stainless Exhaust

You should make a thread in the 60/62 section so people can see what you are making, pretty nice!

OTRAMM

Supporting Vendor

Thanks, Once I get a bit further along with the fixtures I'll likely do another thread. I need to test fit it on another 62 before I get too far along.

OTRAMM

Supporting Vendor

Had a bunch of stainless goodness show up today. Building one more exhaust to verify my fixtures are good and then going in to production.

20170912_174653.jpg

OTRAMM

Supporting Vendor

Just got the second set done. Looks like the final price is going to end up at 1500. I'll probably make them either as needed or in small batches. I'll probably end up putting a second v-band connection just after the muffler to make them easier to ship.
20170915_112838.jpg

Yes, yes and yes... Where were you last FJ62 I did? Where was I for that matter?

If I wanted to change the tip location on a system could you do it for me? (For a fee of course) We will probably be going through the exhaust this summer on my project, and I definitely want to go this route. Your exhaust note is how I always wanted the 62 to sound. Of course I could always score some sweet naked lady silouette mud flaps and call it done;) negating the whole caliche mud catcher problem.

Guys and gals if you have not heard it yet go check it out on the website.

OTRAMM

Supporting Vendor

Changing the tip location may be a bit difficult without having your truck here. I built fixtures to tack everything up with the current tip location. Trying to free hand a tip change without the exhaust being on the truck could end pretty disastrously. It's something I'd be willing to look at though.

Well that settles it... Going to get the TrailFishPig road worthy enough for a new fart tube. How's the weather out there in September?

My goal was to sort out the truck mechanically before doing the mods, but I better do the suspension before the exhaust. Nothing crazy just a 3" HFS-OME, but if I recall that routing gets a little tight in some places

OTRAMM

Supporting Vendor

Our tailpipe should clear that set up. I haven't installed one with that lift to be absolutely sure though.

Cruiserdrew

On the way there
SILVER Star

Looks great. I wish that met California standards, but it won't. They will fail it on the visual even if everything else is fine. But if I ever move to a free state, I'll get one.

OTRAMM

Supporting Vendor

Full kit is up on our website. Not sure on a la carte. The two halves don't follow a factory split point so they only really work together.

Top Bottom