fJ62 new door lock (cylinder) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good day everyone I thought it would be a straightforward job but it's not.

I want to replace my both door locks on my fj62 and I bought the replacement partsgeek.com but it came out with the key different(5548) from the original one. I believe the always original is TR 33. They are physically different.

I need to match and rekey the new locks to my original TR33 ignition key so I can use all lock with just one key.

Please help.

I want to replace my both door locks on my fj62 and I bought the replacement partsgeek.com but it came out with the key different(5548) from the original one. I believe the always original is TR 33. They are physically different.

I need to match and rekey the new locks to my original TR33 ignition key so I can use all lock with just one key.

Please help.
@ToyotaMatt should be able to help.

Please help.

hi Vincent ,

i have plenty of NOS Front Door Locks for your FJ62 OEM Toyota Genuine parts ONLY , YES TR-33 Key Blanks style

- i CAN Re-Key them to your current Factory Code Stamped On your Passenger Side Front Door Lock Cylinder Its Self

- GOOD time to think about the Ignition Cylinder lock itself , if your key is Loose or can pull out while youyr driving ?

- i AM also offering something NEW and Exciting : GOLD Zinc Plated OEM Key Blanks , super Durable long term finish / HIGH TEMP Baked ON Plating a new process , MIRROR GOLDEN Sheen Applied By the " CHOSEN ONE " him self ! :)

PM me Please for further details

thanks
matt

1645307029102.png

1645307057669.png

1645307088575.png

1645307108649.png

gold key 12.jpeg

F4EDFCE4-D418-4542-B62F-F267F469C65E.jpeg

FJ62 Ignition LOCK Replacement

Cylinder 07 - Ignition 01.jpg
Cylinder 08 - Ignition 02.jpg