Afternoon all,
Just a brief service announcement that after having no luck finding a spray paint to paint the small access covers of the various FJ62 grab handles, I walked into a random paint store in the next town over and found Rustoleum Paint/Primer in Satin "Fossil" that was an excellent match. Not 100% but I would say 93.75%. Previous colors I had found at Home Depot and Lowe's were close but were a little too gray.
There you go - in case this was something you were hunting for (as I was).
E
Just a brief service announcement that after having no luck finding a spray paint to paint the small access covers of the various FJ62 grab handles, I walked into a random paint store in the next town over and found Rustoleum Paint/Primer in Satin "Fossil" that was an excellent match. Not 100% but I would say 93.75%. Previous colors I had found at Home Depot and Lowe's were close but were a little too gray.
There you go - in case this was something you were hunting for (as I was).
E