Wanted FJ62 3FE Air Flow Meter (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

I am in need of an AFM for my 88’ FJ62. I tried to solder the joint connection back, but the board is beyond repair. Too much material is gone to make good connections.

Any out there? Or should I bite the bullet and convert to MAF?

Thanks!

Hi all, thanks for the replies and offers. I ended up ordering a Camry V6 AFM and installed it. Unfortunately the problem still exist.

Hi all, thanks for the replies and offers. I ended up ordering a Camry V6 AFM and installed it. Unfortunately the problem still exist.

The problem STILL EXISTS because you installed a Camry V6 AFM on your Land Cruiser I6 ...........

The problem STILL EXISTS because you installed a Camry V6 AFM on your Land Cruiser I6 ...........
Understood ToyotaMatt! I was able to spend time this weekend with it and found a few things wrong and corrected. Runs well now. But still need a few parts. What's the best way to contact you for parts?

Understood ToyotaMatt! I was able to spend time this weekend with it and found a few things wrong and corrected. Runs well now. But still need a few parts. What's the best way to contact you for parts?

PM me here on mud

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom