FJ60 Parts Truck in Chicago Area - North Shore (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gr8Pmkn

SILVER Star
Threads
A family friend has an '84 FJ60 that he wants to get rid of in the Chicago area. I have not seen it, but am assuming it is in rough condition. I will try and get some pictures this weekend. He said it ran a year or so ago, but thought the head gasket was blown or head was cracked. He said that it had been "stitched welded" previously. He also said that some parts had been removed from the truck, and I am not sure what that means. It does have a clear title.

I am interested in several things, including the power steering, AC compressor for OBA (rear heater maybe?) & distributor, possibly other bits & pieces for my FJ40 I am rebuilding. If anyone has any suggestions on parts I may want to keep let me know. Anyway, before I commit to taking it from him, or plan on have it hauled to the wrecking yard I was wondering if anyone may be interested in any of the parts or preferrably the remaining truck as a whole?

As I said, I planning on going to see it this weekend, and will get more details and pictures.

Let me know if you are interested.

Lee Bechtold
TLCA# 6621
Winnetka, IL
lee@lifestyleconcierge.com

If you get it, if the front clip is usable, I could be persuaded to buy it from you.

(both left and right inner fenders, cross member for the radiator, and the front bulkhead the headlights mount to)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom