FJ60 parts in San Diego, CA (Spring Cleaning Time!) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$5 - Gates 31333 Radiator Cap for FJ60. 13LB. NEW.
gates_rad_cap.jpg

$30 - Gas tank flap cable pull kit (from FJ62) Used. Comes with everything in picture. Pretty easy to install.
gas_tank_flap_kit.jpg

$20 - FJ60 steering box to GM vortec (saginaw?) power steering pump. I got this from Man-a-fre, but I decided to make a custom one for my V8 conversion. Man-a-fre doesn't sell this anymore, I believe.

If this isnt already sold it is now! PM me

I've got a Trail Gear Rock Ring kit for sale. I think it works with the 60 series and pre-85 pickups, but you'll have to check for sure.

Brand new. I opened the package and realized it didn't fit the 80 axles I've got. Comes with screws, washers and rock rings for both sides of the front axle knuckles.

$20 shipped.

Last edited:
I've got a pair of used FZJ80 spindles for sale from a 1996 LX450. They've probably got 170k miles on them. You can use them as a spare set!

$30 for the pair plus the cost of shipping to you!

IMG_6232.JPG

IMG_6233.JPG

IMG_6234.JPG

IMG_6235.JPG

Parking brake springs and pins and levers and parts pulled from a 1996 LX450. They're still usable and could use a little soap and water to clean them up nicely. Get them for the parking brake you hardly ever use...

$10 for everything shown in the picture plus the cost of shipping to you!

IMG_6208.JPG

I have a need for the following parts:

1) FJ62 3FE Thermostat housing

2) FJ62 intake hose (close section to intake)

3) FJ62 A/C Compressor

4) FJ60 Brake & Clutch pedals plus column support for manual trans

5) FJ60 clutch slave cylinder assembly

I've got an FJ60 rear hatch without the window here. It's tan in color. Looks great with no dents or rust. $100 plus shipping.
IMG_6378.JPG
IMG_6380.JPG
IMG_6381.JPG

$5 each - Temp Sender union. NEW. Brass colored one is same size, just different style.
since toytoa discontinued the union , can u tell me where to get brass aftermarket one ?
thanks a bunch

Fj60 - air intake tube from Fender to air cleaner

Washer bottle

Thanks

I'll take the smog hose $10' air filter to pump, belt tensioner, rear main seals please
Zip 93035, thanks

Guys, if you're interested in anything send me a PM! I haven't been checking MUD too often since my FZJ80+FJ60 project has been in the shop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom