Builds FJ60 budget beater buggy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Unfortunatey not much progress lately, a little tinkering here and there; found some serious frame rust that set things back a bit. I picked up an SM465 (thanks Leaping Deer), I'm looking for a NP203 and all the adapters to mount this stuff to the 2F and split case, finishing up building a tubing bender; Yada, yada. I'll see what I have for current pics.

Last edited:
I am trying to snag another 60 from a boneyard here, I want mechanical items (axles, steering, transfer case, shafts) from what I could tell, the frame was really nice. Interested? I am hoping to work out details today/tomorrow, but we are talking really cheap. PM me if you want in.

that one (the whole drivetrain) is spoken for. try farmboy@sover.net (poor wally) - he said he had a pile of them for 2F motors when i talked to him last night.

Is there any updates

I owe the Mud community an apology for this one, an extremely late apology at that. I started this project with idealistic (as in not at all realistic) dreams of building a sweet beater rig, then reality/other responsibilities cropped up (buying a house, then eventually relocating) and I ended up parting it out and scrapping the rotted out carcass. This was all around 2008 or so. Again I do apologize for leaving people hanging, starting a build thread prior to really wrapping my head around a project was not a wise decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom