FJ55 Dome Light (New)

It is with regeret that I am selling this piece of my parts collection. I had originally bought it with the intent of completing a purist restore of an FJ55, time and money have made that dream hard.

So, I offer up for sale an FJ55 dome light. This dome light was purchased new in 1997, i believe it was the last one in the states. As you know it is discontinued and no longer available. It is perfect for a purist restoration project or a replacement for your cracked, broken, missing dome light. I Do think that this also fits the late model FJ45 LV but am not 100% sure. It comes with the original box, housing, bulb, lens cover and mounting screws. I will ship anywhere in the world and accept paypal and money order. $100 + shipping, firm.

Joel
Picture018.jpg
Picture019.jpg

I had the same oem part a few months ago, but was only able
to get about half of what your asking, and it had box,screws,bulb
etc. Just my .02$

It seems that this part may actually still be available. I am heading to toyota today to find out. If it is still available, i will drop the price. I want to thank everybody for pointing out to me that they have gotten this part over the past few years from toyota.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom