FJ40 Stuff for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sup mike,

no problem at all. i probably didn't have any money the first time around anyways. ha ha.

thanks man, i appreciate it.

jonathan

Amby doors and wipers are sold.. I need to sell the rest plus a whole garage full of parts by dec 1st as I am moving to Durango CO.. I have used 2f motor parts, and A/C core, a good crank (with new stock mains and rod bearings never installed), a cam.. tons of little parts, some rear markers, lenses, headlights, a warn hub service kit, another good used 2f head, good core stuff like flywheels.. another rusty 77 hardtop side with pop-out glass, a radiator that needs a patch, brake slave repair kits, door panels w/ speaker holes, a set of wagon wheels and crappy tires, caps, rotors, jump seat belts, stock jack, a broken jumpseat, an extra set of fenders that need some serious help, If somebody local wants this stuff you can have everything for $500.00 including what is listed in the original post (ebay would love this stuff, I just dont have the time).. let me know. ( I am also selling power tools, some nice floor jacks, a kick-ass vice, extension cords.. and other garage related stuff seperatley than the aforementioned)

Mike

Do you still have the soft top for sale?

Can you send me a picure of the 76 hard doors w/ no door locks. includes panels w/ speaker holes and slightly rusty bottoms. $125.00/pr

Thanks!
aferg@canada.com :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom