FJ40 receiver hitch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Paypal sent for two...

@Barn find, any idea how close your design gets to a Downey auxiliary fuel tank?

Thanks

Hello You can take a look at the pics and see where the pin is ,you could cut off the excess tube . That could give you a idea

Shipped thanks

Greetings!

Do you happen to have the tracking number for the hitch I ordered. I know you said it was mailed out last Tuesday and it probably should have arrived by now as its been almost a week in the mail. Can you advise? Thanks, John

John Croft
Box 293
Wakefield, VA 23888

Greetings!

Do you happen to have the tracking number for the hitch I ordered. I know you said it was mailed out last Tuesday and it probably should have arrived by now as its been almost a week in the mail. Can you advise? Thanks, John

John Croft
Box 293
Wakefield, VA 23888
Ill have to check tomorrow i cant find the recipe
Greetings!

John Croft
Box 293
Wakefield, VA 23888
Greetings!

John Croft
Box 293
Hello. I left the recipe in The wifes car she cant find it ill go to the post office tomorrow and get back to you .

I guess i have to put this on here again
These Fj40 hitches are made to handle the "tow capacity of the vehicle " !!!! NOT A CAR TRAILER TOWING ANOTHER VEHICLE
if you bend it its on you .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom